We accept the following payment options:
Need financing? We got you covered. We accept CARE CREDIT. Apply here.
The appropriateness and quality of your care should serve your best personal long-term interests. This includes the ability to chew your food properly and being able to smile with confidence.
- Our practice strives to maintain moderate fees while providing you with superior quality service.
- We accept many insurance plans, cash, checks, and most major credit cards.
- If you are unable to make the entire payment at once, we will assist you in securing interest free financing. Prior arrangements are required before the start of treatment.
Delaying treatment never makes dental conditions any better. In fact, the costs often rise along with greater tooth or bone loss and a worsened prognosis.
- We stand solidly behind our recommendations and do our best to satisfy your expectations.
- Financing options are available for qualified clients from 3 -12 months at no interest and up to 48 months with low interest.
We make a great effort to provide you with proven, biocompatible materials and services that are not just high quality, but are the best that the field currently has to offer.
As a means to help our patients, we have chosen to receive direct insurance payments on your behalf from many of the indemnity plans available, and will help you to utilize your insurance plan benefits. It is one of the many resources you have available to you as a means of paying for your dental needs.
We research your available benefits, then process and submit your insurance claims for you as a complimentary service. However, we cannot guarantee the amount that will be paid for by your carrier. Therefore, the patient or guarantor is ultimately responsible for the payment of our fees for professional services rendered. We will assist you to the utmost to help resolve disputes of claims.
The annual maximum, quality, types of benefits, and the actual percentages of coverage were chosen by your employer from a list of plans made available by the carrier. The prevailing relationship we have with insurance carriers is through you, and the contract is between you and the carrier that was chosen by your employer.
You may occasionally receive an EOB (estimation of benefits) from your carrier that says: “The fee was above the UCR” (usual and customary rates). The UCR for an area is only known by your carrier and has no bearing on prevailing fees in the area. It is merely a fee that the carrier has chosen to pay for a service.
We have chosen to participate in most PPO networks to include, but not limited to:
- Aetna PPO II Standard
- Assurant PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO II Standard
- Cigna PPO
- Comp Benefits PPO
- Delta Dental Plus Premier/Network Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- First Continental Life PPO
- Florida Combined Life PPO
- Guardian PPO/Dental Guard Alliance
- Humana PPO
- Met Life PPO Reliance PPO
- Sun Life Financial PPO
- United Concordia PPO II Standard
- United Healthcare PPO
The patient makes treatment decisions regarding their dental needs, and should base such decisions not on the dictates of their dental benefit plan, but on the appropriateness and quality of care that will serve their personal and best long-term interests.