Covid-19 and Your Dental Appointment
We Are Delighted to be Back and to See Your Smiling Eyes Again! (Masks are mandatory)
Here are some of the ways we are protecting our team and our patients:
- Screenings: All staff members will be screened BEFORE work (temperature check, routine screening questions) and sent home if there is a questionable response.
- Distancing: All staff members have been asked to continue practicing social distancing and ‘stay at home’ routines to minimize potential exposure to COVID-19 outside of the office.
- Adjusted Scheduling: We have adjusted the scheduling templates to allow distance between patients and extra time to properly disinfect the rooms.
- Staggered Appointments; We have staggered the appointment times to minimize the number of patients coming to the office at the same time.
- Pre-Screening: We will be pre-screening our patients at the time the appointment is made and again once you arrive at the office. This will include touch-free temperature checks.
- No Contact Check-In: We have implemented a no contact check-in.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Know the signs and symptoms of the coronavirus. The following common symptoms of COVID-19 can present 2-14 days after exposure: fever, cough, shortness of breath. Please do not keep your appointment if there have been any signs of illness. If any family member complains of these or similar symptoms, we recommend you call and reschedule your appointment.
- Come alone. Patients should come to their appointment alone.
- Wear your Mask. Please present to the office with a mask. We will instruct patients to remove the mask when we are ready to deliver care. We do not have extra masks so please, come prepared.
- Don’t be late or early. Please arrive at your appointed time – we have carefully planned this schedule to keep everyone at a safe distance.
- No Contact Check-In. When you arrive at your appointment, call us from the parking lot. We will direct you to come in or, we will call you back when your provider is ready to take you directly to the room that has been prepared for you.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and love during these uncommon times.